Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Elements - Richard Ginori 1735 Prova Prima A Bread and Butter Plate ($32)
- Jayson Home - Moroccan Dessert Plate - Black and White ($18)
- P.O.S.H. - Bohemian Plates - Set of 4 ($64)
- Jayson Home - Mosaic Charger ($110)
- Elements - Alberto Pinto Perroquets Bread Plate ($150)
- P.O.S.H. - Chicago Skyline Dinner Plate ($16)
- Material Possessions - Merletto Aqua Dinnerware (Starting at $20)
Popular New Year's resolutions are to eat healthier and spend less. You can be on your way to accomplishing both with pretty plates!
See, cool tableware can inspire you to cook—after all, you'll want to use the new items—and home cooking is often better for your waistband and wallet.