Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Let's be real: There is no harder workout than chasing your toddler around town. If you want to feel a little more contained and structured, add a Mommy & Me class to your schedule, but leave the oversize sweats and faded black yoga pants back at your place. It may just be another day you want to dress comfortably, but there's an über chic way to incorporate contemporary style into your exercise program.
They're not going to ask you to run a 5K, but you'll still need to sit and squat. Try these fun tie-dye leggings from Hardtail I grabbed from Londo Mondo. I've paired them with a tunic style dress with leather cuffs to keep it socially acceptable to wear around town and avoid that whole track jacket situation everyone has gravitated toward. Add a pop of color with a fun nylon back that won't get ruined by milk spills, and you're set!—Suzanne Kopulos
1. Red 23 Funnel Neck Dress, $149.99 at Londo Mondo
2. Hardtail Forever Rocker Lizard Tie-Dye Leggings, $89.99 at Londo Mondo
3. Nike Free 5.0 V4 Women's Shoe, $100 at NTC Lincoln Park
4. MZ Wallace Jane Berry Bedford Bag, $365 at Perchance Boutique
· All Garmental Takeover posts [Racked Chicago]