Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The store opened earlier this month, stocking brands such as 1911, Southwick Clothing, and Baldwin Denim. Photos: Alex Maier
- The 4,000-square-foot space houses sportswear, footwear, and accessories.
- Accessories include watches from Shinola Detroit.
- There are also tailored separates.
- The in-house barbershop—our favorite part— offers hot-lather shaves and more.
Ah, what the heck: we may as well declare it menswear day. There's a Zenga bash tonight; The Fifth Man is coming soon; and we just got photos of the spanking new Haberdash shop in the South Loop. The 4,000 square foot spot opened earlier this month and is hosting a grand-opening soiree this evening. The bash is private, but who needs an engraved invite? You can take a peek inside right here, right now.
· Haberdash [Official Site]