Chalk dinner at Found
- Jewelry designer Paula Mendoza wore her glitzy, snake-inspired bracelets with stacked rings (and a smokin' red manicure.) Photos: Michelle Wodzinski
- Behold the jewelry petting zoo: Mendoza also brought her emeralds.
- From left to right: Danielle Corona of Hunting Season, the jewelry designer Paula Mendoza, and Chalk co-owners Sharon Watrous and Carrie Kane.
- Corona brought Hunting Season's latest clutches, gleaming Italian hardware and all.
- The designers are also pals, which made for a fun, intimate vibe at the party (endless bubbly didn't hurt.)
- Corona's line focuses on handbags, but she recently branched out into housewares. Included: this insane tabletop lighter, intended to ignite candles.
- The party started with cocktails on Found's cushy, mismatched lounge furniture.
- Corona's own crocodile clutch kept company with the booze.
- Hunting Season's newest goods were on display on vintage, silver trays.
- Mendoza's jewelry slithered nearby.
- Emerald city indeed.