Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Adalene clutch, $325, made with Italian leather.
- The Garnell top, $245, is made of sand-washed silk and has a cascading floral design.
- The Black Marble skinny jean, $345, has a dark-black wash with faded detail and a low-rise fit.
- The cashmere beanie, $98, is a top-seller in the men's department.
- The Cpo shirt jacket, $265, is a classic military style with a roomy, boxy fit.
The New York-based designer Steven Alan opened his Bucktown shop about a week ago. Chicago Magazine rounded up the best-selling styles, and it looks like Chicago men don't shy away from $98 cashmere beanies. A silk top with a cascading floral pattern is a big hit with local women, and black-marble jeans are also selling strong. Check out the rest of the best-sellers for men and women after the jump, and don't be surprised if you see us rocking that Adalene clutch soon. (Green Italian leather? No complaints)