Frye Company Chicago
- There are shoes, yes, but also skulls. The skull-stup zip shoulder bag is $448. Photos: Racked Chicago
- A low ceiling of hand-hung harnesses adds some intimacy to the space, and is a hallmark of Frye stores.
- These kick-ass kicks channel Saint Laurent's fall collection, non?
- Though some 65 percent of the merchandise is for women, there are plenty of styles for men (they're on the lefthand side of the store.)
- A squared-off, '60s-style toe graces the Campus boots, which Petry says were everywhere at Woodstock.
- The Deborah shoulder bag, $498, has a cool gritty-meets-glitzy look.
- Petry says that short boots—and styles with laces—are hot for fall.