Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Vintage Candy Apples robes the seasonal treats in caramel, M&M's, Butterfingers, and more. Photos: Courtesy of Randolph Street Market
- Specializing in handcrafted, small-batch treats, Chocolate Twist offers goods such as the chocolate-covered Epic Caramels.
- Chocolate Twist also has your pumpkin cravings covered: check out these pumpkin-spice caramels.
- At last, a calorie-free treat. Chandler Candle Company has candles in spicy, autumnal scents such as cardamom-teak..
The Randolph Street Market returns to Plumber's Hall this Saturday and Sunday for a shopping extravaganza. Featuring some 90 vendors, October's market has a special theme—can you guess what it is? (Here's a hint: Boo!)
Slinging everything from antique furniture to indie fashion, vendors will sport costumes and do up the spooky decor. And, there will be plenty of Halloween-y goods on offer. Take a peek at some of the candies and candles from local merchants below, and get ready for one bewitching shopping trip.
· Randolph Street Market [Official Site]