Allium "Go Pink" Party Bites
- Terri Hickey, director of public relations for the Four Seasons Chicago, does a happy-dance when she sees "Carrie's pink tutu in the opening credits of 'Sex & the City.'"
- Marlene Babula, the Midwest region sales manager for Laurent Perrier US, Inc. thought instantly of "Saul's pink shirt on 'Breaking Bad!'"
- Bernadette Arviso, senior hospital sales representative for Daiichi Sankyo, has a soft spot for Molly Ringwald's dress in—you guessed it—'Pretty in Pink.'
- 'Clueless' made an indelible mark on Amanda Puck, executive vice president of XA, the Experiential Agency. "Cher's fuzzy pink pen in 'Clueless'" is one of her favorite rose-colored moments.
- Laura Sage, president of the Lynn Sage Foundation, jokes that she loves: "finding something pink that goes with my pink complexion."
- Lonnie Rodriguez, who handles marketing and brand development for Genuine Entertainment Group, cites the Pink Panther as his pink-fashion inspiration. "That works, right?"
- Eva Pawlus, a mortgage bankeer for Wells Fargo, paints the town pink in "Essie's 'Boom Boom Room' nail polish."
- Whitney Barbiere, a retired model, loves "Ralphie's pink bunny costume in 'A Christmas Story.'"
- 'Chicago Tribune' reporter Kate Jacobson has a fairy-tale love affair with "Aurora's pink dress in 'Sleeping Beauty.'"
- Alyce Bonnar, who's in account support at XA, The Experiential Agency, recalls "when Victoria's Secret's Pink line sold only pink things. You remember that, right?"