Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Women in Chicago can't have too many great leather jackets. This perfect leather motorcycle jacket ($495) is aptly named since the fit and feel is well... perfect!" Photos: via Madewell
- "I'm loving the teddy loafer in calf hair ($148). It's such a playful version of animal print!"
- "I'm always looking for a great casual outfit for running to and from client appointments. Pairing this shrunken BIEN FAIT sweatshirt, meaning "made well" in French ($75), and one of their great fitting leather leggings (ranging from $98-$550) I feel comf
- "Buffalo check is typically seen in the men's department. However, this Flannel tomboy work shirt in check ($74) is anything but masculine. It is super soft can can be worn with a leather skirt and booties for a 'Sunday Fun Day' alternative!"
- "This men's inspired car coat ($298) is featured in one of the season's hottest colors. It's a great alternative to the classic black version most of us already have in our closet."
- "I love mixing metals when it comes to my jewelry so this minimalist metal cuff ($38) was a perfect addition to my collection. It looks great when stacked with bangles for an effortless chic look."
Stylist Heidy Best of BECLOTHESMINDED is hosting a shopping bash at Madewell tonight from 6 to 8 p.m. She'll offer styling advice and there will be sips and sweets to boot. If you're free after work, swing on by; just make sure to R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you're booked—or if you like to study up in advance— you can virtually shop with Best right here. Check out her top Madwell picks for fall, after the jump. (And see if you can resist that moto jacket.)