Heidy's Madewell picks for Chicago
- "Women in Chicago can't have too many great leather jackets. This perfect leather motorcycle jacket ($495) is aptly named since the fit and feel is well... perfect!" Photos: via Madewell
- "I'm loving the teddy loafer in calf hair ($148). It's such a playful version of animal print!"
- "I'm always looking for a great casual outfit for running to and from client appointments. Pairing this shrunken BIEN FAIT sweatshirt, meaning "made well" in French ($75), and one of their great fitting leather leggings (ranging from $98-$550) I feel comf
- "Buffalo check is typically seen in the men's department. However, this Flannel tomboy work shirt in check ($74) is anything but masculine. It is super soft can can be worn with a leather skirt and booties for a 'Sunday Fun Day' alternative!"
- "This men's inspired car coat ($298) is featured in one of the season's hottest colors. It's a great alternative to the classic black version most of us already have in our closet."
- "I love mixing metals when it comes to my jewelry so this minimalist metal cuff ($38) was a perfect addition to my collection. It looks great when stacked with bangles for an effortless chic look."