- Dubbed the “Purple House,” this gorgeously decked Vosges Haut-Chocolat boutique offers luxury goodies from the local company. You can score everything from caramels to baking mixes and Mexican chocolates spiced up with chili. Chicago loves its Vosges: the
- Behold! Chicago now has its first-ever airport spa. Situated post-security at the International Terminal 5, the spot offers massages, facials, hot shaves, and manicures and pedicures. Appointments can be walk-in; or, you can pre-appoint by calling 773- 8
- The Swiss watch company, which has colorful goods for men and women, has a sleek outpost in Terminal 5.
- This just-opened spot in Terminal 5 is billed as an "artisanal gift shop." Translation: goods go beyond your traditional city-skyline mug. The shops socks hand-made pieces from local artists including jewelry, clothes, sculpture, and pottery.
- We saved the best for last. Slated to open in Terminal 5 in January is a 10,000-square-foot, pass-through duty-free store. This is the first-of-its-kind spot in a U.S. airport, and—and!—it will house boutiques for Michael Kors, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Em