Cos Bar Travel Products
- Airplane travel can be drying on the skin. The Clarisonic Mia 2, $150, sloughs off dead skin cells and "makes skin feel fresh and renewed" say the Cos ladies.
- Tis is the Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Mist, $35. "This mist is perfect for post-airplane. It's a refreshing hydration mist infused with bamboo sap; it energizes dull skin and increases radiance instantly."
- The best-selling Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara, $25, adds volume to lashes and stays on sans smudging. The Cos team says it's a quick-fix for tired eyes after travel, and makes peepers "pop."
- The Kilian Perfume Travel Set, $145 and up, comes with a compact case carrying three refills. It's the same size as a lipstick tube, so it's easy to stash in a pocket or handbag.
- The Cos Bar Sponge Cleansing Towel, $19, is a "soft, flexible, silky cleansing cloth that's reusable for up to three months," say the Cos staffers. It's great for removing makeup, and pretty low-maintenance: you can hang it up to dry and use it day after
- Here's the Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Wardrobe, $125. The ladies refer to this as the "ultimate makeup traveler, in a sleek case." It includes a compact and easy-to-pack range of eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, bronzer, and more.
- The Cos Bar Makeup Bags are on sale for $25 a pop for the small bags, and $30 for the big ones. They're suited to carrying toiletries and cosmetics while traveling, and—hey—silver snakeskin with pink trim has a Barbie-gone-rogue appeal.
- The Orla Kiely Mini Bath & Hand Set, $22, comes with 50ml portions of hand lotion, body lotion, shower gel, and hand sanitizer. The products are all in natural, soothing scents of geranium, eucalyptus oil, and clary sage.