Green Goddess Boutique Chicago Travel Essentials
- Shiraleah's Vegan Harper Roller Tote Bag ($145, available at ShopBossa.com) is "airline approved, and it fits in the overhead compartment and also under your seat," says Rembos.
- Rembos loves this snazzy vegan-python collection from Sorial. This Evelyn Tote ($79, available on OpenSky.com) comes with a wristlet that can be used as an evening bag.
- Rembos packs Aquiesse tin candles ($24, available at TheGreenGoddessBoutique.com) to burn in her hotel room. Made with organic soybean oil, the candles come in charming scents like Pink Peony and French Oak, and they have lead-free wicks.
- This Chan Luu scarf ($198, available at the GreenGoddessBoutique.com) is made with natural, organic fibers and the designer's signature "eyelash fringe." When it gets chilly on the plane, "this is large enough to wrap yourself in," says Rembos. "It feels
- And what would eco-friendly travel be without a vegan passport holder? This little number from Shiraleah ($20, available at ShopBossa.com) is made from lizard-embossed vegan leather.