Suze Solari travel outfit
- "This jacket is my adorable new best friend! Fully lined with quilting details, this faux leather jacket will go everywhere with you." BB Dakota faux leather motorcycle jacket, $112, at Muse Boutique in Oak Park (708.948.7052.)
- "This fitted knit tee is graceful and flattering. It's also hand-washable, which makes it a travelers' wardrobe essential." Vince boatneck tee, $110, Nordstrom.
- "These silky pants are California comfort mixed with downtown, New-York-City looks. Wrinkle-free silky rayon fabric holds its shape, and the slight slouchy silhouette suits all body types." Sam & Lavi, Junia pants, $160, and Manouche Boutique in Forest Pa
- "I found my sole mate in these suede wrap ankle boots. The neutral tan goes with every outfit in my closet, and they're easy to slip off and on while juggling my laptop and twin boys at TSA." H by Hudson Horrigan, ankle boots, $285 at Urban Outfitters.
- "This is large enough to fit all your essentials, but small enough for a nighttime look. I love the cross-body style for its versatility while on the go." Vince Camuto cross-body handbag, $110 at Macy’s.