- "Gloves: Given that they take up no space whatsoever and can fit into any briefcase, I tend to always carry a pair of gloves and hat just in case it is really cold, or if I am going to be outside for an extended period of time." Photos: Courtesy of Trunk
- A good winter hat.
- "Dress Scarf: I am not referring to the big wooly scarf that your mother used to wrap around you five times before you went out in the snow. I'm talking about a thin scarf made out of quality fabric that is light and worn loose around the neck. Sometimes
- "Button-down sportshirt: I prefer Eton Red Ribbon shirts due to their anti-wrinkle character. Given the quality of the fabrics and the design, the shirts can either be worn casually or in a business environment."
- "Vest: This is my favorite piece of outerwear, given its functionality in various climates. A lot of brands are making some really elegant vests right now that perform really well, but don't make it look like you just stepped off of the ski slopes."
- "V-neck cashmere sweater: Very breathable, lightweight and warm fabric. Takes up virtually no room, and again, can be dressed up or down."