Tasting Table Chicago
- Reluctant Trading Experiment sells imported spices from around the world. Spices and gifts range from $8 to $30.
- Martyn George's vintage culinary goods for the kitchen and home are $20 to $200.
- Nourishing Notes makes printed goods for food-lovers, including letterpress-printed greeting cards, kitchen towels, art prints, and tote bags. Items range from $5 to $25.
- Mayana Chocolates' hand-crafted chocolates and confections come in 16-piece bonbon collections for $37, and bars for $7.
- The Flavor by Stephanie Izard's rubs are $7.
- Mama's Nuts has sweet and savory nuts, plus a selection of brittles, for $7 to $10.
- There will be limited edition Black Label jams from Rare Bird Preserves, (a 16oz jar is $16), as well as a selection of signature artisanal preserves (an 8oz jar is $10.)