Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Good riddance NYFW. LFW has started! [Grazia]
· Hunter taps Stella McCartney's hubby as creative director [Telegraph]
· 50 Shades fallout, measured: Sales are definitely up [T]
· HSN has all the Oz-inspired goods [InStyle]
· Nars to make photog Guy Bourdin-inspired collection [WWD]
· What happens when Silicon Alley hackers go to Fashion Week [PandoDaily]
· Gilt taps Glamour's former style director for editorial [WWD]