Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's V Mag's official Rihanna, Kate Moss cover [High Snobiety]
· Burt's Bees taps Carly Rae Jepsen to front Red Ruby Groovy products [WWD]
· Cara Delevingne is LFW top model [The Cut]
· Bottega Veneta is now a $1 billion company [BoF]
· China's Bazaar treated SJP to some heavy photoshopping [Telegraph]
· Piperlime tapped Aimee Song of Song of Style as guest editor [Racked Inbox]
· Avon is moving into the era of digital [WWD]