Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rachael Ryen Talks about why rough diamonds are favorite [Garmental]
· Flex Pilates is a new workout that pairs vino and Vinyasa [Refinery]
· Five Questions for a Ford Model [Chi City Fashion]
· Anne Hathaway apologizes for choosing Prada over Valentino [Vogue UK]
· Alexis Bittar designed Thierry Mugler's runway accessories [WWD]
· See what the Moda Operandi girls were excited about at LFW [Refinery29]
· Karl Lagerfeld taps Tilda Swinton as Edinburgh collection's face [Telegraph]