Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Foursided - Wanna Do It? Card ($5.50)
- Foursided - Searching For You ($6)
- Foursided - I Whaley Like You ($5.50)
- Greer - Gilah Press I Love You More ($5)
- Greer - Gilah Press Give In ($5)
- Pixie - Mustache Kiss Valentine Card ($4)
- Greer - Gilah Press Ketchup And Fries ($5)
- Foursided - You're A Fox. ($5.50)
- Art Effect - Snow and Graham Donut Letterpress Valentine ($4)
Letters used to be the only way to communicate with loved ones who were away. Technology has caused love letters to be replaced with text or Facebook messages, and with this, came a lack of creativity and romance.
Rekindle the charm of a physical greeting by mail with these cards, perfect for Valentine's Day. Pick the best fit—whether sending to a crush, new love or old flame—from Foursided, Greer, Pixie or Art Effect. — Robin Clement