Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beyonce, Selma Hayek front Gucci's Chime for Change campaign [Vogue UK]
· Natalia Vadianova's shoes for the Centro now on Net-a-Porter [Telegraph]
· Altuzarra won the CFDA/Kate Spade's branding prize [WWD]
· Nike donated $50mil to MObama's Let's Move! campaign [Complex]
· Coco Rocha defends her Banana Republic Mad Men ads [The Cut]