Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jeremy Scott's Spring 2013 Arab inspired collection. Is it a jersey or a dress? $450 at Deka Atlanta (404) 869-9600
- The Blake Tank Dress from Allsaints featuring hand embellished chains and plates on the sides. $278.
- Anything with sheer and or cut-outs. ANYTHING. The more sheer and cut-outs, the better. Seriously.
- Net Belt at $295, Amour Skirt at $395, Graffiti Dress at $495, Fatal Sleeves (because it might be cold) at $72 Warrior Gaiter at $325. All from Wolford.
- Oh yes, the “Zoulou”, a dyed python, strappy black peep toe with a 6″ heel height and 2.5″ platform. Available at Louboutin or Neiman's for $2,095.
- A spiky gold bra available from 32A to 38C from Viktor Viktoria for only $29.99.
- And if you can't be bothered, then don't wear anything.
Rihanna's latest tour, the Diamonds World Tour has only been on the road for ten days, and it's already getting good reviews. As always with Rihanna, rocker sex-infused apparel is involved, so what to expect this time? Lot of Givenchy-esque looks from Ricardo Tisci and a black cloak from Raf Simons. But what to wear yourself—that's the real question.
There's always the Rihanna Collection for River Island which was launched on March 5, but there are no River Island shops in the U.S. and shipping would take too long. So to guide lost sartorial souls who plan on going to the United Center this Friday, March 22, here are several RiRi-inspired pieces to help you sift through your closet and find the best possible thing to wear.
· Rihanna [Official Site]