Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
What to wear to see Rihanna
- Jeremy Scott's Spring 2013 Arab inspired collection. Is it a jersey or a dress? $450 at Deka Atlanta (404) 869-9600
- The Blake Tank Dress from Allsaints featuring hand embellished chains and plates on the sides. $278.
- Anything with sheer and or cut-outs. ANYTHING. The more sheer and cut-outs, the better. Seriously.
- Net Belt at $295, Amour Skirt at $395, Graffiti Dress at $495, Fatal Sleeves (because it might be cold) at $72 Warrior Gaiter at $325. All from Wolford.
- Oh yes, the “Zoulou”, a dyed python, strappy black peep toe with a 6″ heel height and 2.5″ platform. Available at Louboutin or Neiman's for $2,095.
- A spiky gold bra available from 32A to 38C from Viktor Viktoria for only $29.99.
- And if you can't be bothered, then don't wear anything.