Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kenny Pocket Dress $253 NOW $100 One Teaspoon Tiger Pullover $204 NOW $75
- Nightcap cheetah lace V neck dress: was $330 now $150
- kenny sander pant: was $198 now $75
- Capulet Skirt was $136 NOW $50 Double Pocket Denim Shirt was $93 NOW $50
- Rachel Zoe Brooklyn Jacket $375 NOW $150 Unif Abbey Skirt $87 NOW $50 Sarah Scott Tank $61 NOW $25
- One Teaspoon Rockin Years Dress $218 NOW $100
- Sauce Skull Tee $66 NOW $25 Ladakh Cowgirl Skirt $82 NOW $50
Walking into Sofia right now you'll see racks stacked with labels like Mara Hoffman, Chaser, Wildfox, Daftbird, Rachel Zoe and more. The one thing about the racks this time though is that the entire rack is marked at level price points until Monday, March 25. Each rack has merchandise all priced the same: one for $25 items, one for $50 items, $75 items, $100 and so on. Owner Ashley Zisook and the Sofia girls are calling this the Huge Spring Warehouse Sale, and it it's looking pretty good. Above, we've compiled a gallery (complete with pricing) of pieces you need to buy now, before all the good stuff is gone.
· All Sofia Coverage [Racked]