Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The UK's Boohoo.com launches a US site, aims for the under 25 set [WWD]
· Cosmopolitan snags Shopbop.com's head stylist as fashion director [FWD]
· Altuzzara's shoe covers The New Yorker Style Issue [Style.com]
· Why Breakfast at Tiffanys designer passed on the Givenchy dress [Fashionista]
· Here's two minutes of Coco Rocha singing and dancing for Cavalli [Grazia]
· Victoria Beckham bought a supermarket (for her business) [Instyle UK]
· Philip Treacy made hats for kids [Vogue UK]