clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Allergic Reactions

Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.

A high school student in Pennsylvania was taken to the hospital after over dosing on Axe Body Spray, a Unileiver product. School officials say the student is severely allergic to the spray but it wasn't immediately clear what chemical was the culprit for the reaction. The high school is now asking students to cut back on the body spray. [HuffPo]