Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· IMG partners with Joor to connect runway brands to consumers [BoF]
· Location-based shopping app Shopkick released an iPad app [WWD]
· Band of Outsiders taps Frank Ocean for his first retail campaign [Racked LA]
· Armani Exchange snags Patrick Robinson [The Cut]
· Uh-oh: Mulberry sales stall, issue profit warning [Vogue UK]
· Azzedine Alaïa's collection complements a big year for the designer [OTR]
· Marks & Spencer wins UK sustainability award [Refinery29]