Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Supreme Bitch"
- Foxy booties
- Um, your pinky toe is showing...
- Gladiator dominatrix
- I can't even handle it right now. Can't handle. Just can't.
- These were that pair that we suggested you wear. Remember, they're S/S '13 python Louboutins.
- OK, we'll take it.
- A little out of season, but there's studding. And they're platform.
- Sexy, simple and versatile
- Studded bras for miles
- Note that the other foot isn't wearing the other boot. Hmmmm.
- Can't go wrong ever with classic butch Doc Martens
- Can't even right now. Can't even right now so hard.
This weekend, thousands of Rihanna fans donned their best mesh, midriff bearing tops, studded bras and python leather booties to get in character for the Chicago stop on RiRi's Diamonds World Tour. The collective result, amassed all in one place was uncanny. Anyone who was there and took photos, please feel free to post your findings on our Facebook page. For anyone who was not, here's a gallery of imagery depicting a cross section of footwear specimens to fill you in.
· Here's What to Wear to Rihanna's Diamonds Concert [Racked]
· So Here's a Bra to Remember [Vine]