Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Two-tone ruched bikini top, $55 at Madewell
- Giambattista Valli dress $1650 (originally priced at $4720) at Luxury Garage Sale
- Nicole Miller hyper floral dress $150 (originally priced at $465) at Luxury Garage Sale
- Ann Taylor retro floral crop pant, $78. Available at Ann Taylor (Northbrook Court, Oakbrook Center, Water Tower Place).
- Sotto Clutch by Cathy Bruni, a one of a kind artwork piece made of printed canvas, $375 at Laudi Vidni
- Ann Taylor floral bandeau swim top, $64 and floral skirted swim bottom, $68. Available at Ann Taylor (Northbrook Court, Oakbrook Center, Water Tower Place).
- Aldo Frited high heel, $80. Available at Aldo in Water Tower Place or Oakbrook Center
Every year around this time we see a romantic resurgence of a floral. It's in all the shows from Preen to Zac Posen and of course SUNO. But what if you want in on the trend without breaking the bank? Here are a few floral finds, all priced reasonably to get you revved for Spring.
· Fashion People on the Best Trends of 2012 [Racked]
· Fashion People on the Worst Trends of 2012 [Racked]