Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How Chinese sites are adjusting to e-comm boom [WWD]
· Giuseppe Zanotti designed bags and somebody's not impressed [Bag Snob]
· Mary Katrantzou x Current/Elliott is now shoppable [My-Wardrobe.com]
· Preview never released images of Hollywood stars at auction [The Cut]
· Lululemon does/doesn't ask customers to bend over for pants refund [Jezebel]