Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- On Caroline: Marc Jacobs collared shirt, denim from Bloomingdale's, a jacket from Von Maur, a scarf from Bolivia and old boots from TJ Max. On Encore: A Polo scarf, Burberry Glasses, Allsaints jacket and John Varvatos denim.
- On Omayah: Joe's Jeans, MKT jacket a scarf from Etsy, Eugenia Kim hat, a sweater from Variazioni New York and a Winter Kale shirt she bought on Shopbop.
- On Nicole: A jacket from H&M, jeans from GUESS, Kenneth Cole boots, earrings from Urban Outfitters and a vintage handbag she bought in LA.
- On Brittany: Boots from Michael Kors, a scarf and coat from Zara, small diamond earrings from her grandmother and a Michael Kors bag
- On Veronica: a Scarf from French Connection, a jacket from Chaser in California, Via Spiga boots, a Sisley bag, and a hat from Gap. On Michael it's all Zara and Gap.
- On Mira: denim from Levi's, a top from H&M, a scarf from Anthropologie, a Marc Jacobs bag and Boots from Steve Madden.
- Kristina: Coat from Asos, a hat from H&M, statement necklace from Zara, Michael Kors bag, jeans from Target and Claudio Bernini boots.
The Gilt Warehouse Sale was this past weekend and thousands of people bought tickets, waited in line and shopped the sale. Many early risers who arose fresh from bed weren't too interested putting together an outfit, but as the day progressed the crowd became more stylish and well put together. Chicago-based photographer James Atkins was there on the scene to capture some of the best looking people who were shopping for deals. Click through for details on their outfits.
· How to Shop the Gilt City Warehouse Sale [Racked]