Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Someone is scandalized that Gwyneth Paltrow sells bikinis to kids [Daily Mail]
· Obama endorses an internet sales tax bill [WWD]
· Jennifer Lawrence's hair stylist on her hair cut [Fashionista]
· Florida's python problem solved by handbags? [The Cut]
· Ralph Lauren pays out $1.6 million to settle bribery case [WWD]
· Stella McCartney named patron of Designer for Tomorrow awards [Vogue UK]
· Hermés still selling in Asia despite regional drop in luxury demand [BoF]