Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wings and Horns brown high-tops Originally $420, now $210
- Billy Reid dark brown leather boots. Originally $495, now $198
- Brown sheepskin Margiela boots. Originally $890, now $445
- Black double zipper high-top boots by Margiela. Originally $890, now $445
- Black leather and felt double zip high-tops by Margiela. Originally $825, now $412
- Billy Reid brown wingtips. Originally $375, now $150
- Billy Reid brown Oxfords. Originally $375, now $150
Just as Apartment Number 9 has launched a new website, featuring lots of glossy editorial content the shop is picking up a new brand called NDC. Made in Portugal, the leather NDC uses is some of the softest the shop has ever seen. This spring, there are five styles ranging from low $200s to upper $500s.
With any spring addition to the racks, there's the need to clean out what's left from Fall, marking items on sale. So if you were checking out that lambskin Margiela boot or pair of Billy Reid Oxfords this spring, now is the time to score it at an even more discofabulous discount. Click through for names and pricing.
· Apartment Number 9 [Official Site]
· All Shoe Week Coverage [Racked]