Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
So, as Racked's first ever Shoe Week comes to an end tomorrow, we're feeling the need to dial it back a little and feature footwear for smaller feet. After the jump we're featuring the newest footwear from brands like Frye, Neon Eaters and Hatley from Wicker Park and Bucktown's finest shops for mini feet; The Red Balloon, Dr Martens, and Psycho Baby. And the best part: we've called upon twins Aiden and Sloane Buchberg to model these small-fry styles, marking their showbiz debut.
- Rich Frog duck feet slippers, $18 at The Red Balloon Co.
- Dr. Martens DM bootie in pink, $59.95 at Dr. Martens
- Me In Mind leather trucker girl smoking slippers, $26 at Psychobaby
- Sourpuss skull shoes, $24 at Psychobaby
- Neon Eaters desert boot in charcoal/lime, $40 at Psychobaby; The Red Balloon Co. polka dot socks in blue, $9 for a pack of two
- The Red Balloon Co. polkadot socks in blue, $9 for a pack of two at The Red Balloon Co.
- On Aiden: Brown and white striped socks and Hatley rubber rain boot with trains, $42 On Sloane: Hatley rubber rain boot with flowers, $42. Both from The Red Balloon Co.
- Frye sully boat shoes in green, $72 at The Red Balloon; sunglasses, stylist's own
- Frye sully boat shoes in green, $72 at The Red Balloon