Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dutch wax fabric that looks like African fabric ankle boots: $54. Size 9
- Brown croc ankle boots: $46. Size 9
- Metallic punk ballet flats. $38. Size 9
- Bruno Myalgia rainbow heels $54. Size 7.5
- Jasmin ripple heel Chrysler building shoes if the Chrysler Building was built by a woman: $38. Size 8.5
- 80's western-inspired brown boots: $76. Size 9.5
- Sculptural heels: $32. Size 7.5
For many of us inspired by art, music and fashion from the past, we know Kokorokoko to be the go-to shop for bright vintage clothing, sunglasses, trade cards and ballsy shoes. Owners Sasha Hodges and Ross Kelly work their magic sourcing the creme de la creme merchandise from the 80s and 90s, proving to have an eye for cyclical fashion.
Photo via Toni J Creates
When we popped into the shop this week, Sasha was fitting new merchandise onto the racks--including these shoes. Given her spectacular Instagram feed we asked her to style some of these shoes (click through the gallery above for sizes and pricing) and describe Kokorokoko's shoe selection in three words. She said, "High. Quality. Merchandise."
· Kokorokoko [Blogspot]