Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Joe's Jeans designer launches Walk In My Closet today [Fashionista]
· Clare Vivier created two bags and a catch-all for goop [goop]
· Contradictory accounts exist on Jennifer Lawrence's modeling grace [The Cut]
· Dannijo curated a vintage capsule for the Manhattan Vintage Show [ELLE]
· Take a look at the best campus fashion magazines [TeenVogue]
· H&M makes a $130 million push in India [BoF]
· Dior to bow Impressions Dior at the Festival in Normandy [Style.com]