Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A night out at one the city's most buzzed-about restaunrants isn't just a meal, it's an occasion. Treat your first trip to Brindille, our newest Parisian-inspired eatery from chef Carrie Nahabedian, as such with true French flair.
- The Euro brand's clutch packs a serious hit of color to add interest to a simple black-and-white ensemble. $69 at Zara
- Channel French elegance with a chunky, sturdy heel. $525 at Ferragamo
- Feel free to splurp oysters, this longwear color won't move. Opt for a deep red for the occasion. $34 at Chanel
- The perfect classic watch is $195 at Kate Spade
- These figure-flattering pants are worth the splurge. We especially love the slightly edgy zip at the ankle. $195 at Burberry
- Stripes are the most appropriate choice for a night in Paris-in-Chicago. This version is more sexy than preppy. $208 at