Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fab.com opens a showroom (in Germany), offers customizable options [FC]
· Time Inc. names 10 NYC startups to look out for [Time Inc.]
· Are you punk enough? Here's a quiz to find out. [Style.com]
· This Gucci bag scam in Vietnam comes with a twist [FL]
· Susie Forbes on what to expect from the new Condé Nast College [The Cut]