Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Forget the floral shirt, here's some kicks with a flower print [Midwestyle]
· Astrowifey's five favorite products for your nails [Miss Renaissance]
· The new Great Gatsby trailer features more '20s looks, new music [Mashable]
· Richard Hell, Johnny Rotten pen essays for Punk: Chaos to Couture [WWD]
· And now, the ten most random celebrity clothing lines [Stylecaster]
· Kate Middleton sports a tartan on Scotland visit [Telegraph UK]
· Versace may seek IPO after it reaches its sales goal of $6.4 mil [BoF]