Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Target tries out coupon sharing tool with Facebook [WWD, sub req'd]
· And now, a Japanese guinea pig fashion website [The Cut]
· Essie launched a Tumblr [Tumblr]
· Hedi Slimane dressed Keith Richards [Grazia]
· Dior's "Secret Garden" campaign, part two, stars Daria Strokous [FGR]
· Alexander Fury leaves Love to be fashion editor of The Independent [BoF]
· Versace Versus teams up with Canadian brand K-Way [Vogue UK]