- Laura and Kate Mulleavy, both would be a mineral.
- Stephanie Arnett, philanthropist and former Elite model. "Well, I know I'm not a vegetable, so I'd have to be an animal. Wait--I feel a little mineral coming on." Dsarnett at Comcast . Net
- Janel Palm, mom known for charitable work dressing in a red Vera Wang gown. "I'm an actress at heart and I love a challenge, so... vegetable. Broccoli."
- Maya Polsky, owner of Maya Polsky Gallery. "A boxer--the dog, woof." Suzy Karkomi, retired lawyer and philanthropist. "I would be an animal; a cute dog, too."
- Erica Strama, Senior Manager of Marketing at Macerich. "A lion, the king of the jungle! Or my dog Leroy."
- Denise Hansard, life coach. "I'm a lover, an animal lover. I'd be a tiger; fast and majestic."
- Mickey Boardman, Editorial Director, Paper Magazine. "A pineapple. You know why? They are the international symbol for humanity."
- Robin Richman, Owner of Robin Richman. "Fuck, I'm a mineral."
- Azeeza Desai Khan, Designer of AZZA. "An animal--definitely--a unicorn."
- Jean Berghoff, interior designer and SAIC Fashion Department board member. "Vegetable."
- Chase, Ford model. "Animal." Zach, SAIC senior. "Mineral."
- Laura Kofoid, owner of Laudi Vidni dressed beautifully in Christopher Kane. "Vegetable."
- Maya-Camille Broussard, curator: "Vegetable." Bradley Murray, MBC project curator: "An animal that eats veggies."
- Kristin Mariani, SAIC Profesor and designer of Red Shift in Comme des Garçons with a bit of Margiela. "Animal"
- Brandy Devers, shoe designer. "An animal. Something leather." Derek Zugic, boxer and model. "A Chicago beast, raawwwrr."
- Eva Diaberl, blogger behind Miss Renaissance and pastry chef. "Ah, a mineral definitely. I'm channeling quartz tonight with my coat."