Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Dahse and Medium-Grey create the ultimate fashion film [Fashion Copious]
· Arty Cynthia Rowley t-shirts available on Refinery29 tomorrow [WWD]
· Brands' "two-way conversations" on social media explained [Mashable]
· Deborah Needleman addresses complaints about skinny cover model [The Cut]
· Nordstrom honors Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman [WWD, sub req'd]
· See buzzy London designer Alexis Barrel's latest looks [Fashionista]
· Scope dresses from the Cannes opening ceremony [Styleite]