Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Carine Roitfeld curated a "Gold" runway show for amfAR [Styleite]
· How to wear florals: The only seven rules you need to know [Refinery19]
· LVHM accused of a "secret" takeover of Hermés [Vogue UK]
· Frederick's of Hollywood expanded their 'nudes' collection to more tones [FOH]
· Gilt launches a new app for the Android, mobile sales to follow [Gilt]
· Mila Kunis-fronted Gemfields rolled out a new site [Racked Inbox]
· Credit Suisse reports that wearable tech has hit "an inflection point" [BoF]