Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This showstopper works for so many occasions. We love the floral print and the flattering black panels. Maggy
- These shorts are so lightweight and breezy, perfect for sweltering days. We love these as a cover up because no one wants to tug denim shorts over a wet bathing suit.
- Bright colors, roomy inside, and cheeky message — if there's a more perfect beach/pool bag out there, we have yet to find it.
- We love these oxfords, which are comfy enough for a day at work or a marathon shopping trip. Tildon Astoria Oxford, $40.16
- Jump on the moto trend in the most feminine way possible: This vest marries the "tough girl" shape that's huge right now with floral print, another major trend.
- Everyone needs a breezy, sleeveless top that's office appropriate. This one is both affordable and interesting.
- This Leith skirt is perfectly voluminous; the subtle pinstripes and assymetric drape set it apart from all the other poofy white skirts out there.
Nordstrom is having it's twice yearly sale right now and naturally, we've scoured all the marked down options. Now is the perfect time to stock up on seasonal apparel and accesories. Prices are ridiculously low and the selection is overwhelming (not that we're complaing) so get to it now. A trip to the Michigan Avenue store would make the perfect humpday treat, don't you think?
· Nordstrom [Official Site]