Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
With Mother's Day just around the corner, Father's Day looming right after that, and weddings, birthdays and graduations all over the place, we're all a little overwhelmed when it comes to gifting. While Etsy is a go-to for unusual items, the sheer number of options on the site is sometimes staggering. Have no fear, we've taken the guesswork (and time) out of the process of finding a perfect gift. Above, seven of the most interesting, eye-catching and covetable items we could find on Etsy. Bonus: They all pay homage to the Windy City.
- The history buff in your life will go all out for this little piece of history, a
- Relax. It's ironic. Feel free to wear
- This watercolor is abstract enough to be interesting but literal
- Even with all the changes coming to Wrigley Field, this personalized
- This cheeky little kitchen towel is perfectly playful and it'll r
- You know that akward moment when you realize everyone has the same laptop as you do? Yeah, this
- Stay on-trend (and warm) in a retro varsity jacket, which goes fro
· Etsy [Official Site]