Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Roberto Cavalli Goes Pyscho [Style.com]
· Burberry's Angela Ahrendts is Britain's highest paid CEO [Telegraph]
· Oscar de la Renta Opens Up at 92Y [WWD]
· Haider Ackermann to Show at Men's Fashion Week in Paris [BoF]
· You Might Be Too Lazy for Oakley Sunglasses [The Cut]
· The LVMH-Hermès Battle Steps Up A Gear [Vogue UK]
· How To Travel Like A Style Star—The Ultimate Packing Guide [Refinery29]