Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- At right, blogger Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior.
- Simply Stylist founder Sarah Boyd.
- Style expert Corri McFadden poses.
- Celebrity makeup artist Tia Dantzler.
- The scene at the Dana.
- Celeb stylist Marcellas Reynolds.
- E-shop Hautelook sponsored a networking lunch.
- Marcellas and Tia.
- Jacey Duprie.
- Swag bags
Simply Stylist's Chicago debut went down this past weekend, but don't fret if you missed it. Those who weren't able to attend the style seminar can browse images of the event to catch a glimpse of what Chicago wore to one of the summer's most stylish fetes. Hosted by E!'s Catt Sadler, it featured a full-day of panel discussions, networking and breakout sessions with multiple stylists, bloggers and beauty experts.
The seminar series offers budding digital entrepreneurs tips and advice on everything from marketing oneself online to making an impression on YouTube to the basics of blogging. If it sounds like something you'd like to attend, good news: The series has added Chicago to its list of cities and will return.
· Simply Stylist [Official Site]
· Style Seminar Series to Launch in Chicago on June 8 [Racked]
· This Just In: Simply Stylist Expanding Reach to Chicago in 2013 [Racked]