- Fresh to the Chicago market is Beau Joie, a new luxury champagne encased in a 100% copper, hand-crafted suit of armor. It's a 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay blend from France. The suit of armor helps the bottle stay colder longer and a better grip, not
- In it's sixth generation, Krug bottles are a mix of 20 - 25 different harvests, and aged in oak barrels for 6 - 8 years. And for those in the know, you can bring this bottle to the party boasting knowledge of Krug's induction into the LVMH group, with Lou
- This bottle is a true Champagne from the Champagne region of France, equally comprised of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. The fruity and creamy fragrances precede a "rapturous, powerful attack in the mouth" and "ending with a climactic finale."
- The bottles of Bruno Paillard are laden with finesse and an elegant dryness. $70 at The House of Glunz.
- The few. The proud. The Dom drinkers. If you've 'swanked the swank', you'll recognize the cornucopia of flowery pineapple, coconut, cinnamon, cocoa and tobacco. It's very complex, which means your bridal party noshings better live-up to the height of the