Since we've finally cracked summer temps in Chicago, we decided to gather up some of the trendiest shorts we could find. Everyone in the city has been so patient through months of snow, wind, and rain, and we think we should all reward ourselves with a few months of carefree leg baring.
We brought you our seven favorite pairs of women's shorts last week. Now we're showing some love to all the men out there. Check out our picks and tell us which pair you'd buy.
- We love the subtle roll-up colorblocking on these otherwise simple shorts. $49, Urban Outfitters
- The old-school courdory fabric combined with the updated slim fit makes these shorts truly interesting. $69.50,
- The nautical stripes on these make them perfect for picnics and beach days. $78, Bonobos
- Why wear regular jorts when you could wear these metallic jorts? $138, 7 for all Mankind
- They're utilitarian in the most stylish way possible. We give these credit for its unusual take on cargo pockets. $150,
- The handpainted shorts from J. Crew should be a must on any stylish man's list. $220, J Crew
- As usual, Wang manages to bring the sleekest, most edgy look we've found. On sale for $434.98,
· Summer Shorts at Every Price Point [Racked]