Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Racked 38 member Perchance is moving out of its Southport Corridor space, reports Patch. According to the article, Perchance owner Mary Liz Lehman will also close her kid's store at 1205 W. Webster Ave in Lincoln Park. Lehman has decided to hold on to her Gold Coast store, and called all the changes "bittersweet."
The Southport location will be open for the next week or so to liquidate its contents, and will shutter August 1st. Perchance Kid's closing sale runs until July 21st.
· Perchance Boutique [Official Site]
· Perchance Leaving Southport in 'Bittersweet' Move [Patch]
· Ten Pieces on Sale at Perchance Boutique Right Now [Racked]
· The 38 Essential Shopping Experiences in Chicago, Winter 2013 [Racked]
· Perchance Branches Out For the Little Ones [Racked]